Monday, March 26, 2012

Grand Lux

When my friends invited us out to lunch, they suggested Grand Lux, we were only more than happy to obliege. I always forget that their portions are huge and you basically have to share it with somebody.

I ordered the Seared Ahi Tuna salad. I'd like to think that what I ordered was healthy, but the way they drenched the salad dressing, I'm not sure how exactly it's healthy. I will say that the seared tuna was super yummy. They're great at knowing what your taste palette and hitting it right on the head, but dang those portions are huge.
Since it was a celebratory occasion, so we ordered the creme brulee duo. It is a chocolate brulee and a vanilla brulee. I love the whip creme with the chocolate brulee, the vanilla is good as it is. And again, this is alot of food, so you definitely need to share it with someone. If you were to attempted to do it by yourself, get some good coffee and prepare to wait it out.

Another thing to order is their Berry Fizz, it is blueberry, strawberry, raspberry blended up with Sprite, it's nice and fizzy.

Grand Lux Cafe
5000 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77056
713-626-1700
http://www.grandluxcafe.com/

No comments: